FOTD & EOTD: Some kind of a soft warm smokey look


Warning: not a professional MUA. But someday will be! After I take the rest of my Nursing exams (NCLEX, CGFNS etc...), then I will have time to focus on other extra-curricular activities! :D (Multitasker much)

First off, you will see a lot of makeup tutorials from youtube and I will share some results of them that I did on myself. I am subscribed to Julie G and I find her tutorials amazing! (^^,) And please do excuse the messy brows for now. :D

See more photos (original and edited!)




Edited photos:





PRODUCTS

Skin: 

Face:
M.A.C. Studio Fix NC40

Eyes:
Lancome Filigree Eye Shadow
Lancome Kitten Heel Eye Shadow
Lancome Mochaccino Eye Shadow
Lancome Lezard Eye Shadow
Revlon Colorstay Black Eyeliner

Cheeks:

Lips:


Totally wearable, aye?
Toodles
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate