FOTD: Blue & Browns


Warning: not a professional MUA (make-up artist) so forgive me for any mistakes and shortcomings! Just naturally a hobby and passion. :) Anybody needs to vent out sometimes and this is one of my way of enjoying life as a girl! :)

This look is a combination of browns and blues. Kinda my first time to rock these two colors out but I'm uber happy with the result. For me, its pretty!!!!!!!!!!!



Face
L'oreal Infallible Liquid Foundation in Soft ivory 602
Mary Kay Mineral Powder foundation in Ivory 2





Eyes
Coastal Scents Original 88 palette
Rimmel Get in Line liquid eyeliner in 600 Copper Brown
Mary Kay pencil eyeliner in Deep Brown
Mary Kay Brown Ultimate Mascara

CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY

Cheeks
Lancome Blush Subtil in Cedar Rose

Lips
Estee Lauder Pure Color Velvet Brown





Got any blue & brown makeup theme? Share it!
Thanks for dropping by!
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate