First False Eyelash ever: E.L.F. Hollywood Paired with a Spring Look :)



No mess, lash beautification for a Hollywood glamour look. Achieve lashes like the celebrities with this all-in-one kit.

Kit Includes:
  • Lash applicator
  • Lash stand
  • False lashes
  • Adhesive glue 
Directions: (which I barely followed lol)


  • Slowly remove lashes from tray and place into grooves of the lash stand.

  • Gently grasp lashes at the lash line with the lash applicator and remove from lash stand for close application.

  • Pierce the top of the glue tube with cap and apply a thin amount of glue along the base of the lash strip.

  • Allow glue to sit until tacky, then place lashes as close to the baseline of your lashes as possible, working from the center out.

  • Hold the lash in place for a few seconds until the lash strip has a chance to hold.

  • Apply mascara if desired.

  • To remove lashes hold a warm damp towel to the eye and gently peel off false lashes.

  • Replace on lash stand for reshaping and continuous wear




  • Okay, so this is one of my boyfriend's haul for me! I decided to imitate Julie G's spring makeup look. :) Its also my first time to try an eyelash. My wobbly hands didn't help. Good thing I have the eyelash applicator.

    I used green, orange and red from my Coastal Scents then blend a bit of Lancome Bikini Golden. IN2IT eyeliner for the lash line.


    I didn't put mascara underneath to glue them together, so you may notice that. :P I like how semi-bushy this faux lash is! My eyelash looks thick & pretty. 

    I'm glad that my mom love my craziness.


    See? No mascara to hold the real and the fake together. Hehe. Remember -- FIRST TIME!


    The only issue I have with the kit is the glue. Better use another one, okay dumplings. But overall, its a great kit for starters like me!

    Products:
    Revlon Colorstay eyeliner pencil


    Share your false eyelash looks!

    Godbless
    XOXO
    - Gift Princess

    0 comments:

    Sleuth My Blog!

    Total Pageviews

    Translate