Drugstore Haul: Blackheads & Whiteheads Remover


I'm bothered with my blackheads and its my first time to use nose strips so I
went to Watson's and bought all the available nose strips there and here are my thoughts:

1. Purederm Aloe Nose Pore Strips - Have to really wet the nose area for it to stick. Very effective and recommended to use at least 2x a week.

2. Watsons Deep Cleansing Nose Pore Tape - Not really sticking even though my brother's nose was thoroughly wet. Maybe I bought an expired one. :|

3. iWhite Nose Pack - This one is my favorite. It does have the gluing effect which efficiently removes both whiteheads & blackheads. I guess I'm not the nose-tape-product-girl.

:P

Hope I helped you with your next purchase!
XOXO
Godbless
-Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate