Contest Winnings: Skin Cravings' Smooth Over Lotion & Scrub Me Pretty Body Scrubs (nom nom nom)

Skin Cravings Loot

"Skin Cravings is a line of skincare products inspired by food and it’s irresistible fragrance."

"Skin Cravings Smooth Over lotion moisturizes the skin leaving it soft and smooth.
Skin Cravings Body Scrub exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal smoother brighter skin underneath.They leave your skin with a light fragrance that smells good enough to eat." 
by Skin cravings





Nom, nom, nom indeed! Look how cute they are. You know me, I am an avid fan of packaging, neatness and everything pretty-ful!




For this whole month of September, Skin Cravings is currently holding a contest named "Fan of the Hour" wherein Facebook likers / fans can participate as long as they blurt out creative answers to every questions posted so they could win these fabulous quintet of jaw-dropping, sweet sniff-fuls of beauties!!! (Emphasis on sweet sniff-fuls please!)



So how in the galaxy did I win? What was my answer? What was the question? What is love? Just kidding! Here, I will show you the screen shot!


The question was "How did your partner proposed to you?" So there. Click to enlarge the shot. :) I was not expecting to win because we went to church early until evening for choir practice and so I didn't have the chance to answer the remaining questions for the day. Morning came and I was ecstatic to see my name as a winner! You can also view the summary of winners in their Facebook page

yay!
I went today to their office to get my babies! A cheerful guard and a guy employee greeted me warmly while joking about kuya Guard's bald head. Maybe he saw my PRC license card because he was asking me some medical stuffs and I jokingly holler back at every line he threw at me. LOL! Thank you also to the mademoiselle who appreciated our proposal video. :D
moi
And here is the kinda-retro paper bag with the big congratulations!

CONGRATS!

I told you... One word. RETRO!


I love retro, vintage, classic and everything synonymous!


Ta-dah! The catchy line, "For skin so soft to be bitten, smells so sweet to be eaten." Witty much!


Peering inside: Cool, they're lined up neatly like military men!

And individual shoots so you could see their yummy names and etc... :D

Skin Cravings Scrub Me Pretty Body Scrub in Strawberry Yoghurt

Skin Cravings Smooth Over Body Lotion in Choc'Mint Kisses

Skin Cravings Scrub Me Pretty Body Scrub in Cranberry Yoghurt

Skin Cravings Smooth Over Body Lotion in Strawberry Cream

Skin Cravings Scrub Me Pretty Body Scrub in Dewberry Yoghurt
And because I have sensitive skin, I always check the back portion of every product I use. So far so good. I'm safe people! Yay!
Skin Cravings Smooth Over Body Lotion in Choc'Mint Kisses

Skin Cravings Scrub Me Pretty Body Scrub in Strawberry Yoghurt
Skin Cravings Scrub Me Pretty Body Scrub in Cranberry Yoghurt

Skin Cravings Smooth Over Body Lotion in Strawberry Cream

Skin Cravings Scrub Me Pretty Body Scrub in Dewberry Yoghurt

Right now my mouth is watering just by reading their skin-quenching goodies! Mmmmmm-hmmmmm! Thank you again Skin Cravings! XOXO
Godbless & more power!
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate