Charge it on experience: Mixologist Beauty Mineral Foundation & Color Corrector

Image courtesy of http://mixologistbeauty.com/

"Manila’s Freshly Blended Mineral Cosmetics"

Mixologist Beauty is a friend over at my multiply. Curiosity got the best of me after going through their website, multiply & Facebook. For a starting beauty enthusiast like me, I have the subtle idea about mineral make-ups and so I decided to try out their samples. :)

Mixologist Beauty Camel Coat Mineral Foundation, Beach Gold Mineral Foundation,  Ray of Sunshine Mineral Color Corrector
Mixologist Beauty Camel Coat Mineral Foundation, Beach Gold Mineral Foundation,  Ray of Sunshine Mineral Color Corrector


Here are my fabulosities a.k.a review (^^,)


Mixologist Beauty Mineral Color Corrector in Ray of Sunshine 
Mixologist Beauty Mineral Color Corrector in Ray of Sunshine 
This one is my el favorito. Might become my HG too! I used my E.L.F. blending brush to apply this as concealer and I love love love how efficient & how it lasted the whole night for me. Poof! Out goes vampy eyebags and in goes fresh, poppy, concealed eye purses. Okay, I'm being silly. 


Mixologist Beauty Mineral Foundation in Camel Coat
Mixologist Beauty Mineral Foundation in Camel Coat
For good coverage, I used MAC 187 to give my face a nice airbrushed look. Turns out that my complexion is compatible with Camel Coat. I just swiped a few onto my face and oh I love how intense the coverage is with just a few!


Mixologist Beauty Mineral Foundation in Beach Gold

Mixologist Beauty Mineral Foundation in Beach Gold
I used Beach Gold as a blush/bronzer to my cheeks and used it also for contouring. I love how it blended easily with my brown complexion and brighten up my face.


Mixologist Beauty Camel Coat Mineral Foundation, Beach Gold Mineral Foundation,  Ray of Sunshine Mineral Color Corrector

Mixologist Beauty Camel Coat Mineral Foundation, Beach Gold Mineral Foundation,  Ray of Sunshine Mineral Color Corrector


And the packaging!


Face of the day -- Look how effective Ray of Sunshine is in covering up my dark eyebags! My skin is loving this trio.









Other products used:



Face
Mixologist Beauty Camel Coat
Mixologist Beauty Ray of Sunshine

Eyes

Cheeks
Mixologist Beauty Beach Gold

Lips

Thanks for reading!!!
Toodles
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate