A Bunch of Avon Nail Polish

PINK! PINK! PINK! PINK! PINK! PINK! PINK! PINK! PINK! 

Another Aunt of mine from California sent me a bunch of nail polishes from Avon and so I thought to swatch them and show you all how wearable these are. 

Most of them are from the pink family, the Red Wine is yeah obviously from the red family. Hope you'll also find these as dupes for your high-end nail polishes!

These are from their speed dry collection so I am quite impresses with its fast drying results in just a minute. You might also opt to finish them off with a top coat to make them last a whole week without much chipping.

My nails are not perfect because I have the habit of removing my nails whenever I am stressed. I have this bad habit ever since and it mostly blooms during my study years. :P So forgive my fingernails lol! I also seldom wear nail polishes because of it. :D

Swatches galore!

Avon Carnival

Avon Carnival

Avon Carnival

Avon Carnival

Avon Mambo Melon

Avon Mambo Melon

Avon Mambo Melon

Avon Mambo Melon

Avon Red Wine

Avon Red Wine

Avon Red Wine with top coat

Avon Sheer Chiffon

Avon Sheer Chiffon

Avon Sheer Chiffon

Avon Sheer Chiffon

Avon Sheer Chiffon

Avon Strawberry

Avon Strawberry

Avon Strawberry

Pink is the new red haha!
Sweet of you to drop by!
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate