Sunblock duo & Body Butter duo Galore :)

Hello darling dumplings! Good afternoon from the Philippines! 

As you know, Philippines has a tropical weather and so everyday is a summer sizzling day, hence, I want to share some products I use for the beach and everyday!

Because our skin is the largest system in our body, protecting it from hazardous elements is must and of course, we girls are so very conscious about it right? So right now I will be sharing my best beach buddies plus some beach pics with my sweetheart too. Toinks! :D

If you are lazy in applying lotion all over your extremities, then the Neutrogena Body Mist Sunblock is for you and vice versa. Personally, I like Neutrogena Spectrum Advance Sunblock Lotion more. :)))) 

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock & Neutrogena Spectrum Sunblock Lotion

Neutrogena Spectrum Sunblock Lotion

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock

And because I love it sweet and strong smelling, BODY BUTTERS are my substitute from lotions. First off is "The Body Shop Cranberry Joy" body butter. Whenever I wore this, I imagine I am lying in a field of cranberries drinking in the summer breeze and the blazing sunshine. Sigh... :) 





Second favorite is "Victoria's Secret Love Spell Ultra-softening Body Butter". Hmmm... yummy! This reminds me of women pressing grapes with their feet (the vintage way) to make wine. Somehow it reminds of me grapes! :) Maybe because of the color or maybe I'm just hypnotized whenever I wear this. :D




As promised, the beach pictures with the boyfriend and other memoirs!









What are yours?
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate