Lancôme L'ABSOLU ROUGE Rose Petale



"Warm cranberry salmon-pink"

Wrap your lips in rich, satiny color with this deeply replenishing lipstick. Infused with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane™, lips stay moist, soft and comfortable for up to 8 hours. Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E and SPF 12 help keep lips safe from environmental aggressors, so they’ll look and feel healthier day after day. The stay true color won’t feather, flake or fade, so your pout will always look picture-perfect.

My last minute go-to lippie! 1 of my photos are makeupless and then the other ones are with makeup and taken outside.
So beware! Mwahahahaha....



Very used, I know! I still have one though :)



Bare face eeekkk


I love salmon pink! How about you?
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate