Charge it on experience: Lancôme EFFACIL & BI-FACIL

Army of travel size Lancome Effacil & Bi-facil!

When it comes to removing stubborn eye make-ups, Lancôme Effacil and Bi-facil is my favorite. It thoroughly removes every bit of smudges invisible to the naked eye. Especially me, I can't sleep knowing I have uncleaned guck in my eyes. It annoys me. That's why I trust Lancôme's undisputed powers!

They are my holy grail eye make-up removers. :)

Gently whisk away all non-waterproof eye makeup in an instant. Oil-free and water-fresh, this gentle liquid cleanses and comforts, leaving the delicate eye contour area feeling cool and relaxed, with no oily residue.

OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY




This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there’s a cult following.

OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY
Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.




What is your holy grail make-up remover?
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate