theBalm Time Balm Anti-Wrinkle Concealer


I've read lots of great reviews from this concealer and it made me realize that I need to get my hands on this beauty. So when my friend offered it for such a lower price than the retail item of P750, I didn't let the opportunity slide (moi mom was excited too).

Its lightweight, travel-friendly and a cute little sponge is included inside for every woman's makeup comfort.

Its anti-wrinkle too! According to the official site, "timeBalm is packed with beneficial ingredients including vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, soybean, oil, panthenol, linoleic acid and phospholipids to help you look absolutely stunning around the clock."

How to apply? Dot this under your eye and spread it via your concealer brush or your fingers. Use as many as desired. :)) In my case, much less because I had the Lighter than Light shade. 

SCROLL ahoy for photos and swatches!






I would like to hear what you have to say about this product! :D
Thanks for stopping by!
God bless
XOXO
- Gift Princess


0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate