Nude Shades: Lancome Mini Lipsticks Volume II


Welcome to the part II

To view the part I of my Lancome craze, click THISSSSSSSSS
Visit Lancome's lipstick site: LANCOME

The good part about sample lipsticks is I get to test every shade and decide which looks better on my lips regarding my skin tone, clothing & other girly factors while having fun! :D I find it therapeutic.... well girls do. Right girls? :))

A little bit info about Color Design Collection from Lancome:

If your lips long for full, fade-free color in tempting textures, and a shade selection that would inspire any makeup artist; the search is over. This luxurious lipstick is infused with soothing ingredients, so lips feel soft and comforted all day. Choose from five fabulous finishes: cream, sheen, shimmer, metallic and matte.

Benefits
  • Delivers long-lasting color and wearability
  • Provides full coverage and lasting shine with one application
  • Non-drying formula keeps lips feeling comfortable all day

Technology
  • Adhesive properties
  • Emollient ingredients



LANCOME Color Design Vintage Rose (Sheen medium dusty lavender - mauve)

My favorite! Other than the word vintage on its label, I find this lippie match almost any colored smokey I doodle on my eyes. :D









A little info about the Le Rouge Absolu Collection from Lancome:

Wrap your lips in rich, satiny color with this deeply replenishing lipstick. Infused with moisture-boosting Pro-Xylane™, lips stay moist, soft and comfortable for up to 8 hours. Antioxidant-rich Vitamin E and SPF 12 help keep lips safe from environmental aggressors, so they’ll look and feel healthier day after day. The stay true color won’t feather, flake or fade, so your pout will always look picture-perfect.

Benefits
  • Deeply replenishes, softens and moisturizes lips for up to 8 hours
  • Lips feel comfortable and smooth for hours
  • Intense color glides on evenly and looks satiny
  • Help protect delicate lips against environmental damage, UVA and UVB rays
  • The sleek black case features an innovative magnet closure system and looks undecidedly luxurious

Technology
  • Patented Pro-Xylane™ and Ceramide V help restore moisture and strengthen the moisture barrier
  • Contains the unique Moisture Locker Complex
  • The Satin Color™ Complex ensures even dispersion of color; High Fidelity Pigments give rich, intense color
  • SPF 12 sunscreen and Vitamin E safeguard lips against environmental damage



LANCOME Le Rouge Absolu Pink Diamond 

This lipstick truly reminds me of diamonds with its rich mixture of silver sparkles. :D 









LANCOME Le Rouge Absolu Luxe (Warm taupe-y beige)

Nude is the new red! :D On days that I don't like to wear red, I opt for this, Timeless & Vintage Rose!









By the way guys, how was all your weekends? 

Me? It went uber well as usual & the boyfriend and I watched a Nancy Drew episode because we can't find Doctor Who's series 1 episode 1 video. In case you want to watch it too, I shared all the links! Happy to serve another Nancy Drew fan! Cheers! :D






Thanks for reading!
See you in the next blog!
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate