Nancy Drew Games I have played so far... (^^,)

Since I was in elementary, I have been so addicted with Nancy Drew. I make it a point to buy her books in bargain bookstores, sprawl on the floors of a library or simply borrow them from my cousins and friends. So until now, even though I am in the early 20's, I'm still head over heels over her games.


These are the games I have played so far and trying to play more by squeezing them in my schedule! :D

Nancy Drew: Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon












Nancy Drew: Legend Of the Crystal Skull












Nancy Drew: Secret of the Old Clock












Nancy Drew: Danger By Design









Nancy Drew: Secret of the Scarlet Hand











Next stop is Ransom of the Seven Ships! And much more!
Ciao for now!
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess




























0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate