Lipsticks: NYX Chaos & Haute Melon


NYX ROUND LIPSTICK
in Chaos & Haute Melon


There are over 144 shades and I only chose 2 of the best (for me) shade I saw in other beauty bloggers' swatches (thanks to them). I wouldn't want to buy the entire collection and put a hole as big as Texas in my wallet even if they are affordable! :) Okay that's me joking.

Joking aside, I only chose 2 because I need one that would look great on a day out and a night out. So for a day out, its definitely light, timid and hushed color and for a night out? Yeah much darker, vivid & intense and of course RED!!!! Its not Gift's lipstick if its not red! :D 


The end tube show you the shade and they can be pulled off for emergency lipstick uses! Although I read in other reviews that they are just molten rubbers and risky to be applied to the lips.




L-R: NYX Chaos & NYX Haute Melon

NYX CHAOS

Karla SugarChaos is a vibrant, electric, cool pinked red

Me: Vivid, striking, pink-bluish toned red





NYX HAUTE MELON
  
Me: Hushed, neutral-pinkish peach




All opinions are honest & described as it is. Others may have different views or I may be color-blind. But I am learning! :)

THANKS FOR READING!
Toodles!
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess



0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate