Lipstick: Lorac Icon



Breakthrough Performance
Lipstick SPF 15
Finally a multi-talented lipstick that has it all: paraben-free, long wearing, rich, creamy texture and an ensemble of advanced ingredients offering sun protection, anti-aging and collagen-boosting power. Infused with nourishing and moisturizing antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Olive Fruit Oil, this luscious lipstick glides on silky-smooth and stays put to resist feathering. Along with broad-spectrum SPF 15 protection, LORAC’s exclusive anti-aging SMS Complex neutralizes and prevents the signs of aging by helping to stimulate collagen production and promote cell turnover.  Your lips just got a whole lot sexier with LORAC’S Breakthrough Performance Lipstick!
3.6g / 0.13 oz
This is my first ever Lorac lipstick and the shade I have is in Icon described as deep plum.
See my photos. (^^,)
I love the metallic casing which snaps close very easily.





See my swatches (^^,)

Yes, its a long-lasting creamy lipstick so I love it!





How sweet of you to drop by!
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate