Elizabeth Arden Ultra Lift & Firm Concealer


Hi my dear dudettes & dudes if ever there is one or two reading this. Welcome again to another review of concealers. This time, its from the famous Elizabeth Arden.

My first review on a concealer is HERE!

This concealer is in light which is just a bit darker than my theBalm time balm concealer which is in 'lighter than light' shade. The good thing about this is its not only about lifting but making your eye bag area firm as well. Dual purpose concealer is what you have to be aiming to shop for as it likely will do good for the skin even after you remove them. Elizabeth Arden is renowned for skincare products as well as makeup & fragrances. I'm glad I have products like these in my tiny makeup collection. :D

Look at the following!











I wanna hear yours!
Godbless
toodles for now
XOXO
- Gift Princess



0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate