E.L.F. Brushes - 12 pc. Brush Set

2

GIF image courtesy of E.L.F.


Hello dudettes! How's your weekends? If you ask me, It went uber well! Sunday is my favorite day because I get to dedicate it wholly to God and my close friends at church! ;D 

Today, I'm gonna feature ELF 12 piece brush set. This was a gift from my... who else? My boyfriend who support my addictness to makeup! 

If you are new in the makeup world (like me) and and is budget-wise, then you must purchase this set. Its only 12 dollars ($1 each) and great quality except for the little brushes. At least you get to use tools for makeup without breaking the bank! :D 

See photos from me & description from ELF!
"This comprehensive Brush Set includes all of the Essential eyes, lips, and face makeup brushes you need to complete your flawless look. From eye shadow and liner, to concealer and foundation, the Professional 12-Piece Brush Set is just what you've been looking for!

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.
"
- E.L.F.



Its 13 pcs. for me because boyfy added another lip defining brush!




Set includes: Eye Shadow Brush, Brow Comb + Brush, Lip Defining Brush, Eyelash & Brow Wand, Defining Eye Brush, Total Face Brush, Eyeliner Brush, Smudge Eye Sponge, Blending Eye Brush, Foundation Brush, Blushing, Bronzing and Blending Brush, and Concealer Brush


I wanna know your thoughts with your brush sets & recommendations!
Thanks for reading!!!!!
Godbless
XOXO
- Gift Princess

0 comments:

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate