RED dresses I love through the years!

RED, RED, RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever since I became fashion conscious, I instantly liked anything red. Mainly because they're like eye candies and it can instantly warn a car if ever a woman in red cross the road or simply because wearing red signifies a festive season. Each of us have different perspective about the color red and sometimes we feel that its very vocal whenever one is wearing it. If you ask me, I feel very comfortable because its my favorite!

Here are some evidences:

Mad hatter girls photoshoot (dress from Papaya)


Birthday 6/12/2010 (Dress I bought from Landmark)

Black and red and white (dress from XOXO)


Camp Highlands photo craze 2010



 Camp Highlands photo craze 2009 (Tunnel, fields, hehehe) Dress from Papaya




Summer red with a reddish white hat (dress bought from Landmark)


 Vintage dress made by my Lola (Grandmother). She is now in heaven, God bless her soul.


Birthday 6/12/2011 (trumpet sound) (^^,) Dress from Paperdolls




 Glad's birthday 1/17/10 (dress Glad bought from a bargain market)



Engagement proposal dress! The time my boyfriend proposed to me (April 19, 2011) at Highlands Camp.







For the engagement videos, watch these!!!!!!





XOXO!!!!!!!

- Goden, Gift Princess, RN



1 comments:

Grammy Blick said...

See, I really did 'follow' -- from Multiply, through Facebook and over to Blogger. I actually moved my Bible reading blog to: http://blicktx.blogspot.com several years ago. I keep a mirror over on Multiply for several good friends I made there. I'll be back here to visit.

Sleuth My Blog!

Total Pageviews

Translate